Our ethos is to provide high quality person centred support services to maximise choice, independence, inclusion and wellbeing.
We believe that through working in a genuine collaborative partnership with the person we support, their staff team, their care co-ordinator, family, and community partners we can make a real difference to their life.
We offer person centred and outcome based support to encourage people to stay fit and active and help and support them to continue to do as many daily tasks for themselves as they are able to do.
We can offer Domiciliary Services or Homecare support to the following:
- Older people
- People with Learning disabilities
- People with physical disabilities
- People with mental health issues
Our support services include:
- Support around the home
Light cleaning duties, laundry and ironing, shopping for groceries, meal preparation, assisting with bill payments.
- Personal Care
Dressing and undressing, washing and bathing, shaving, personal hygiene routines, assistance administrating medication.
- Social Interaction
Conversation, encouraging contact with family and friends, assistance with daily correspondence, support on day trips.
- Fulfilling Lives
Supporting and encouraging hobbies and interests. Support to attend special occasions, prayer meetings, day centres, doctors or hospital appointments.
Why Choose Select Support Partnerships?
- Our support is person centred – unique to you.
- Our support is outcome based – based on your choices.
- We help you to maintain your independence for as long as possible
- We ensure privacy, dignity and respect at all times
- We can offer you culturally and religiously sensitive services
- We are flexible
- We are reliable
- We talk to you
- We listen to you
Our staff are:
- DBS checked
Our services are:
- CQC registered