Work With Us
Why work for us:
There is nothing more satisfying in life than being able to give to others.
This is one of the things we pride ourselves on as a Health & Social Care provider and an employer.
We firmly believe that it is our people who make the difference to our Organisation and in order to ensure that they can give the best support to our customers we have a responsibility to ensure that we provide them with the best support we can as their employer.
Here are some of the ways we believe we do this:
- We have happy and productive working environments were you are able to work with highly motivated people
- We support and appreciate our people
- We will help you develop and learn with many opportunities to train and obtain job related qualifications
- We have competitive rates of pay – higher than the national minimum wage
- We will help balance your home and work life with 28 days paid holiday per year (pro rata for part-time employees)
We ask our employees on an annual basis why they enjoy working for us – here are some of the things they said:
- I have regular one to one meetings with my manager
- My manager listens to me and is clear about what they expect from me
- I discuss my learning and development with my manager
- I have received the training I need to do my job
- I am given opportunities to share my ideas with my colleagues
- My work is balanced with my family life
- I am treated fairly
- I enjoy my job and I am proud of the work I do
So why choose Select Support Partnerships?
- Develop your skills – we will invest in the skills of all our people
- Get the rewards you deserve – Your expertise, hard work and commitment are vital to our success – and we believe in giving you and everyone on our team the recognition they deserve.
- We will treat you fairly – Our commitment to equality and diversity goes beyond meeting our legal obligations. We work hard to ensure that our commitment to equal opportunities is rooted in everything we do.